Believe it or not, dental cleanings for pets are needed for some of the very same reasons they are needed for humans!
Good oral care and dental cleanings are very important to the healthy lifestyle of your pet. Many diseases and illness originate from having poor teeth, gums, etc.
A quick summary of what can happen is:
- Plaque builds up on your dog’s teeth.
- Bacteria in the plaque leads to gum inflammation.
- Inflammed gums let bacteria to enter your pet’s bloodstream.
- Harmful bacteria now flow through the body and negatively effect organs like the heart, liver and kidneys.
Outward signs of this cycle you can notice for yourself are:
- Bad breath
- Yellow or brown crust on teeth
- Bleeding gums
- Tooth loss
If any of these signs are present, your pet needs a thorough dental cleaning right away.
You can prevent these signs from occurring by getting your pet regular dental cleanings. We recommend one every 6 months. By doing this, you will save money on your pet health bills later on down the road. Your pet will live a much more healthier and happy life.
We offer dental cleanings at a special price of $155 for dogs and cats under 90 pounds. Our special cleaning includes anesthesia, cleaning, fluoride treatments, polishing, an in house antibiotic injection, and antibiotics to take home.
Please call us today at 727-785-7200 to make an appointment!